Published on Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 3: 02am
We are so pleased to be open. In order to eliminate confusion, we want to show you a clear guideline to our new policies and procedures to assure your safety and the safety of our staff. Please follow these guidelines:
- You must have an appointment in order to enter.
- Call to let staff know you have arrived for your appointment at: (703)356-8001
- Please wait outside or in your vehicle until the staff has notified you that it is OK to enter.
- FACE MASK or COVERING MUST BE WORN
- Virginia requires all patients to have a face mask or face covering in order to enter. Please do not remove unless asked to do so by staff.
- If you, or someone in your family, has exhibited flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, severe muscle aches, shaking, chills, or recent loss of taste or smell, DO NOT ENTER. Call (703)356-8001 to reschedule.
For your safety in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have implemented extra sanitary precautions and preventive measures while maintaining high-quality care in our office.
Please note that while we do our best to minimize the risk of COVID-19, by entering this office, you are acknowledging that all exposure risk cannot be eliminated. As there are new developments, we will update our policies and procedures accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation, only together can we make safety a priority!